After eating a bee, this puppy has grown to the size of a fluffy panda.

By chewing on shoes or ripping whatever thing he finds into bits, a little dog may easily topple over a home. Being explorers isn’t always fun for them, unfortunately. And this youngster was forced to learn the hard way.

At the very least, his gaffe turned him into an internet celebrity. Curiosity caused the unhappy pup to eat a bee, and his life took an unexpected turn.

His owner rushed him to the doctor, but it was in vain since the little canine immediately took on the appearance of a puffy panda. Everyone found the whole thing hilarious, but I’m sure the unfortunate dog instantly regretted his actions. His owner decided to post a small video of his dog following the bee sting, and it instantly went viral.

The dog’s owner stated, “My dog is recalling the day he ate a bee and had to be rushed to the clinic.” Fortunately, the anxious puppy will rapidly recover. But I doubt he’ll ever approach another bee.

«He’s shaking his narrative, so he’s fine,» the proprietor wrote! Even if seeing a puppy like that is funny, you should be aware that a bee or spider sting can be lethal to a dog.

Video from internet: